Board Member, Projects Coordinator
"When we develop our financial software, we always keep in mind its future users. That is why, all our systems are distinguished by cutting-edge functionality, customizable environment and real-time trading possibilities, available in a single mouse-click."
Roman Elizarov (born in 1977, Leningrad) is the Board Member since the company foundation in 2002. As Project Coordinator, he is responsible for Devexperts projects connected with options trading for retail users and for general projects coordination.
• Graduated from St. Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics (SPbSU ITMO), the department of Computer Technologies with Master of Science in Mathematics degree;
• Participated in ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest (ACM ICPC) as a member of ITMO team;
• Chairman of the jury of the North-Eastern European Regional Contest (NEERC);
• Honored with the Prize of President of Russian Federation in the 2003 educational nomination;
• Sun Certified Java Developer, Sun Certified Java Programmer.